MANAGER OPERATIONS - POWER
Posted on: September 15, 2020
SUMMARY: Provide overall vision, team leadership, and management
addressing key dimensions including people management, project
management, technical excellence, trust, support, high
productivity, and teamwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other
duties may be assigned:
Manage day-to-day activities associated with the following
- Develop and manage talent - identify the skills and performance
criteria necessary for success across a variety of roles and
manages staff to meet and exceed these standards.
- Proactive in evaluating the performance of the client
- Lead and Manage the profit and loss of the business unit
- Shape and focus key Strategic Initiatives for the division
- Deliver the highest level of service quality to all of our
- Approximately up to 40% travel required for the role
Minimum Job Requirements & Proficiencies
- Minimum of 15 years of proven progressive leadership experience
in a service related industry: Customer-facing leadership and
account relationship strategy experience.
- Proven capability to develop and execute strategic and
long-range plans across a wide scope within an organization
- Capable of interfacing well at all levels within a large
organization and client base
- Excellent Project management, planning and organizational
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, and
- Demonstrate a proficient grasp of existing and new service
- Driving is an essential function of this position.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- High energy, with a strong 'can do' attitude
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with many
- Recognized expertise developing service solutions for Fortune
- Great talent management and retention
Manages subordinate managers; is responsible for the overall
direction, coordination and evaluation of these units.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to demonstrate valid driver's license with acceptable
driving record. Must be able to provide proof of insurance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Years of Experience: preferred 15+
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or
one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists; ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and
technical journals, financial reports and legal documents; ability
to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers,
regulatory agencies or members of the business community; ability
to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to
prescribed style and format; ability to effectively present
information to Executive Management, public groups and/or boards of
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference and volume; ability to apply concepts of basic
algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw
valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
KGPCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity"
Keywords: KGPCo, Paramount , MANAGER OPERATIONS - POWER, Executive , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!