Company: PTS Advance
Posted on: June 19, 2022
- Position Summary: Responsible for all aspects of pipeline
operations including pipeline engineering, pipeline constructions
management and pipeline inspection. Duties &
Responsibilities:Supervises all pipeline and pipeline right-of-way
maintenance activities, pipeline repair and improvement
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance for
pipeline maintenance operations; maintaining safe operations, work
environments and performance of employees and contractors.
- Ensures pipeline environmental and regulatory compliance with
all State, DOT and PHMSA regulations, all company policies and
procedures, and support internal and external compliance
- Leads DOT incident and emergency response activities including
spill drills and exercises.
- Provide daily direction to contractors, consultants and staff
to resolve conflicts between engineering design and project
- Provides temporary marking of buried pipeline prior to
excavation, support public awareness, damage prevention and
Integrity Management Program (IMP).
- Conveys the company position with Federal, State and local
regulatory agencies on pipeline safety compliance matters.
- Develops and maintains Pipeline Safety Compliance Program and
provides internal compliance reports
- Monitors centralized data collection system in order to track
Pipeline Safety Compliance
- Performs trend analyses on compliance-related activities to
include, but not limited to, Compliance Audits, Operator
Qualification, Commission Inspections, Alleged Violations,
- Reads Federal Register publication and monitors Office of
Pipeline Safety activity to pro-actively determine new or changing
regulations that may impact the company. Determines implications,
recommends strategy for integrating relevant changes into existing
policies and procedures. Implements and communicates strategy as
appropriate. Aptitudes and Dimensions:Reasoning/Planning/Carrying
- This individual must have the ability to work and negotiate
with others, including outside agencies and company personnel.
- Must have good interpersonal and people handling skills. Must
have the ability to influence people in their opinions, attitudes
or judgments and to motivate others.
- Must have the ability to perform under burdensome conditions
when presented with emergency, critical or unusual situations or
when increased working speed or sustained focus is necessary to
meet tight deadlines. This individual must have the ability to use
good time management skills to prioritize tasks and
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend complex technical
materials such as scientific and technical reports and theories,
regulations and contracts. Must be able to comprehend complex
problems and prepare solutions or arguments using command of the
- Must have the ability to write letters, memos, reports, manuals
and procedures using thoughts and ideas which accurately reflect
the meaning and message using English. Must be able to convey
complex technical material to a non-technical audience. Must have
the ability to write both objectively and persuasively.Speaking:
- Must have the ability to speak English and to clearly
communicate intended meanings and messages. Must have a clear
speaking voice when conversing by telephone and/or radio. Bilingual
(Spanish) would be helpful.Computer Skills:
- Requires proficiency operating a Personal Computer with
database management, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Basic skill using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., PowerPoint,
Word, and Excel) required.Performance Expectations:The individual
in this position is expected to:
- Conduct oneself on the job with the highest level of ethical
and moral integrity which includes meeting one's commitments,
honesty in word and deed, a strong and consistent moral code,
treating others fairly and with respect, and building and
maintaining trust; conduct oneself off the job in such a manner
that does not cast aspersions on the Company's reputation or cause
the Company to lose status or respect within the community.
- --- Maintain confidentiality of the Company's secrets,
proprietary information, processing methods and formulations,
personnel information, prices, and any other information gained on
the job not available to the public.
- --- Treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
Maintain positive working relationships with others, express a
good-natured cooperative attitude with staff, co-workers and
members of other departments.
- --- Be at work on time (within reason), dress appropriately for
the workplace (use good judgment), and work the necessary hours to
effectively accomplish the job duties and requirements within the
- --- Arrive at work in a condition ready to perform the duties
and responsibilities of the job, free from illegal drugs or alcohol
in your system.
- --- Plan for scheduled absences ahead of time (vacations, days
off, doctor's appointments, etc.) completing the necessary forms
for time off and getting approval in advance.
- --- Keep personal internet and cell phone usage to a minimum or
schedule them during your lunch time or breaks, whenever
- --- Be adaptable and flexible; be open to change (positive or
negative), to considerable variety in the workplace, and to
constantly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Be able
to organize, coordinate, and juggle many responsibilities and tasks
- --- Be accurate, detail oriented, and thorough in all your work
but especially in regards to documentation and communicating with
- --- Strive for excellence, not just "good enough" in all tasks
no matter how menial they may seem.
Keywords: PTS Advance, Paramount , Pipeline Manager, Executive , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!