RN - Registered Nurse
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Paramount, California.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
RN – Director of Nursing – Behavioral Health $115,000 - $145,000RN
– Director of Nursing – Behavioral HealthThe Director of Nursing
(DON) is responsible for activities and functions related to the
administration of member care systems and member care in nursing
areas and departments.QUALIFICATIONS
- (4) years of experience
- (2) in psychiatric nursing
- (2) years in a supervisory capacity
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing or a related field
- two (2) years of experience and one (1) year in a supervisory
- Current valid licensure as an RN in the state of operation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid
certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and
maintain current certification throughout employmentPreferred:
- An MSN degree and administrative experience in long term
carePlease Call:Nicole Richard x1534Input, advice and expertise
while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration.At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your
interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing
process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure
your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Paramount , RN - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!