RN - Registered Nurse - Per Diem Days
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Posted on: June 14, 2022
DescriptionWhat makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work?
Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special
calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly
help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees
in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness,
experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.Who are you? To
succeed in our high-energy, high reward environment, our nurses
provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient
experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.As the most
acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the
recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
patients.As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family,
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participate in discharge planning process.QualificationsAs a
Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as
Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing
Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with
Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Paramount , RN - Registered Nurse - Per Diem Days, Healthcare , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!