Company: Excell Home Care, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Full Job Description
- Provide skilled professional nursing care to
- Oversee and provide primary care, including all clinical care,
palliative care, and symptom control, and identify physical,
psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned
- Establish a Care Plan to meet their needs, implement
interventions and evaluate the patient and family's response to the
Care Plan to provide appropriate comprehensive and responsive care
- Communicate with other members of the interdisciplinary team to
ensure all patient and family care needs are met.
- Work in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Team in the
planning, implementation, and evaluation of medical and nursing
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of home health and/or hospice experience
- Strong clinical skills, communications skills, enjoys working
with the elderly population
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse or Licensed
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Personal Protective Equipment is provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- CA RN/LVN License (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Keywords: Excell Home Care, Inc., Paramount , Hospice Nurse, Healthcare , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!