Physical Therapist - Full-time
Company: RehabCare Group
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Position: Full-time PT (Float between Kindred Westminster,
Kindred Santa Ana & Kindred Brea)
Location: Kindred Hospital Paramount - Paramount, CA
Setting: LTAC Hospital
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really
needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan,
and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the
nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs
that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing,
payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
- Experience in wheelchair seating and mobility
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state
where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
The range for this position will be $34.40 to $60.21 per hour. We
would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this
pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay
outside of this range
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.
Keywords: RehabCare Group, Paramount , Physical Therapist - Full-time, Healthcare , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!