RN Registered Nurse
Company: Kindred Hospital Paramount
Posted on: September 19, 2023
PER DIEM. NIGHT SHIFT. $44.38 - $64.73 hourly What makes Kindred
Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our
Registered Nurses answer this special calling because they have a
fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we
serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to
optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction.
This is who we are. Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy,
high reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical
care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful
outcomes, and bonds for life. As the most acute level of care in
Kindred's continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same
critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or
intensive care unit , but for an extended recovery period. Our
Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for
chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients. As a
Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- D evelop nursing care plan in coordination with patient,
family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participate in discharge planning process. Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as
Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing
Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with
Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred. by
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Paramount, Paramount , RN Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!