Company: CFR Rinkens
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Reports to: Import Manager
Salary Range: $18 - $22 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Aflac,
Vacation days, Holidays, Sick days
This position will assist in daily management of import shipments,
document preparation, ISF filings for Customs, etc. The candidate
will need exceptional attention to detail, customer service, and
communication skills and must be computer literate. This position
will work under the supervision of the Import Manager in managing
the day to day operations of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- AMS and ISF processes
- Entering data into our system for documentation
in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing of import shipments, document
preparation, ISF filings for customs, etc.
- Able to retain and apply information about CBP
- Shipment tracing
- Excellent customer service (updating clients via
email/phone and answering any questions in a timely
- Enter costs into files and system
- Prepare entry packages for customs clearance
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and
- Approve and pay invoices from vendors in a
- Quoting and billing
- Heavy phones and emails
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- Minimum of high school diploma, Bachelor s
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customs brokerage experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and time
- Effective oral and written communication skills
with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent research and follow-up skills
- Managing processes, analyzing info, and problem
- Professionalism and organization
- 50 WPM
- Ability to create and respond to emails in a
Work Environment/Equipment Used
This job operates in a professional office environment as well as a
warehouse environment, in which adhering to safety rules is a must.
This role uses standard office equipment such as computers,
laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see,
type and move around the facilities. Employee must be able lift,
carry, push, pull, grasp, hold, twisting, turning, sit, stand, and
bend. This job would require the ability to lift files/boxes, and
open filing cabinets. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
CFR Rinkens, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all
individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or local law.
Please Apply Online Below
Keywords: CFR Rinkens, Paramount , Import Specialist, Other , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!