Posted on: May 3, 2021
Nurses provide compassionate critical care and deliver
exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for
life. TheRegistered Nurseplays a vital role in the recovery process
for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients, apart
- providingplanning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- developing a nursing care plan in coordination with the
patient, their family, and interdisciplinary staff as
- communicating aboutchanges in patient's clinical condition with
physicians, nursing supervisor/manager, and co-workers as
- partakingin the discharge planning process.
All Required Qualifications :-
- Graduatefrom an accredited Bachelors of Science in
Nursing,OR Associate Degree in Nursing
OR Nursing Diploma program as a Registered
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification is required; ACLS certification
- Minimum 6months as a Registered nurse with Medical/Surgical
experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Paramount , Registered Nurse, Other , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!