Registered Respiratory Therapist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a RRT, you will :-
- Administer safe and competent respiratory care as ordered
by the physician; administer medications.
- Monitor mechanical ventilation.
- Deal with patient assessment.
- Understand ramifications of
Hemodynamic monitoring and blood work results.
- Associate Degree from a respiratory therapy
education program accredited by the Commission on
Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Current credential and maintenance as Registered Respiratory
Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory
- Current licensure from the state licensure agency.
- BLS Certification.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Paramount , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Other , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!