Creative Advertising Coordinator
Company: The Walt Disney Studios
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Its the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture
masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the
spectacle of a live Broadway show. Its hard to define and even
harder to create, but thats what we do at The Walt Disney Studios.
Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We
raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the
production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the
globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories
through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from
Creative Advertising is responsible for the creation of all
creative audiovisual marketing materials for theatrical and
streaming films and series including, but not limited to, Movie
Trailers, TV Commercials, Radio Ads, Out-Of-Home advertising and
more! We determine how to strategically position and market each
title within the U.S. as well as assist the International team in
creating materials for territories abroad. We also serve as a
creative and strategic conduit through which many
departments/divisions within the company come for assistance in
creating materials, creative direction or approval. These special
relationships are crucial to ensure that one unified campaign is
communicated to the public. We work closely with every department
within Marketing & Distribution including, but not limited to
creative content, publicity, media, synergy, promotions,
international, online marketing, and distribution; Disney divisions
include Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, theme parks &
resorts, Walt Disney Records; Disney Store, publishing, Disney
Interactive Studios, Disney Channel, consumer products, and
Disney+. We also maintain collaborative relationships with our
partners in Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios,
Disney Toon Studios and more specifically Disney Live Action,
Marvel, and Lucas Film.
- Primary contact for all incoming phone calls and communications
for SVP (and team as needed).
- Actively manage calendar and provide meeting prep for SVP (and
team as needed).
- Partner with creative agencies and internal teams to coordinate
delivery of materials.
- Receive, track and organize the high volume of all incoming and
outgoing material in an urgent and effective way download,
catalogue, quality check, organize, prep for meetings, file.
- Serve as traffic coordinator for all inbound requests coming
from Marketing and other LOB/segments within the company.
- Manage all incoming information related to campaign for titles;
including but not limited to strategy decks, scripts, promotional
partnership material, production timelines etc.
- When required, oversee transfers of sensitive and confidential
material, enforcing security protocols, when necessary.
- Maintain and track media deadlines using smartsheet
- Update and track presentations documents in smartsheet system
including presented, sent or trafficked materials to internal and
- Coordinate Travel, long range planning and day-to-day
- Meeting coordination, logistics, preparation, invitations and
- Preparation of all business related expense reports using
- Provide Creative Materials for weekly Marketing Executive
- Facilitating Fiber sessions with various creative vendors
- Order supplies/materials and process invoices uploads using
casual buyer job role in SAP.
- Supports departmental projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- Candidate must have an interest in Creative Advertising & Movie
- Candidate must have an understanding of the importance of
discretion when handling confidential material & information.
- Candidate is expected to be extremely organized, have a great
eye for detail and excellent follow through with work.
- Must be able to be comfortable and thrive in an extremely
- Candidate must be able and available to work overtime as
- Candidate is expected to demonstrate the ability to be
proactive and resourceful, and be able to work independently as
well as with a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google related
- Some knowledge of Audiovisual production and finishing is a
- Experience interfacing with high level executives and
- Proficiency in smartsheets is a plus.
- Knowledge of box, dropbox (or other shared drives) is
- Bachelors degree minimum.
- Preferably a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications,
Cinema/Television or related field.
Keywords: The Walt Disney Studios, Paramount , Creative Advertising Coordinator, Other , PARAMOUNT, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!