Restorative Aide - Full-Time
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job # 405830 Date posted 04/02/2021
We are currently recruiting for a Restorative Aide. You will
work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care
in a secure setting. Provides resident care support under the
direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically
impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce,
and enhance their performance.
- Responsible for carrying out individual restorative programs
designed by the Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or
- Communicates observations of residents' condition, preventing
residents' neglect, abuse and violations of rights and privacy, and
promoting continuity of care through accurate and timely
documentation and reporting.
- Sanitization of whirlpool, tubs and showers when used in
restorative therapy, and assisting residents with ambulation and
transfer as needed.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to
50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Superior customer service and resident care skills.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate interest, enthusiasm,
and experience working with older adults.
- A High School diploma or GED
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) licensure is
preferred but is not required.
This position offers a competitive pay rate and benefits package
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Paramount , Restorative Aide - Full-Time, Other , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!