FiOS Service Installation Technician
Company: Triage Partners
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Triage Partners has immediate openings for Cable Installation
Technicians to install residential Data, Video, and Voice services
in the following areas: Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and the
Beaches areas based out of our Paramount Office.
About The Role:
- The FiOS Installation Technician installs, maintains and
upgrades video, data and voice systems. Performs repair work and
service installations at customer homes with a primary goal to
provide quality installation services and an excellent customer
service experience. This includes ensuring voice, video and data
services are operating efficiently and exceeding our customers
expectations. Work is regularly dispatched from home location. All
returning veterans are encouraged to apply and will receive
assistance w/tools & training.
What Youll Do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Directly responsible for installation or repair from the ONT to
the inside wiring of the customers premise.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Data Communication over Ethernet, RF
signal flow and Fiber Optics test equipment.
- Requires possession of work truck, van or SUV in addition to
ladder, tools, valid driver's license, good driving record, and
ability to pass background and drug test.
- Requires basic mechanical aptitude, comfortable with heights
and working on ladders, working outdoors and occasionally in tight
- Represents the company and its service philosophy to the
- Demonstrates proficiency in and working knowledge of most areas
of the installation and service function.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and verbal communication
skills when dealing with customers, peers, and supervisors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our Perfect Candidate
- 2 + years relevant work experience in residential,
- Demonstrates safe ladder handling and the ability to lift
objects weighing 75 pounds.
- Performs quality work that is regularly reviewed for
timeliness, accuracy and correct procedures.
- Demonstrates leadership and is seeking advancement
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Time management skills to prioritize, meet deadlines and the
ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Enthusiastic and a good Team-Player!
- Demonstrated ability to be a problem solver.
Heres What youll Get:
- Production based Pay + Fuel and cellphone reimbursements
- $500 Sign on Bonus! + Employee Referral Bonus!!
- Comprehensive benefits package available (Company provided Life
insurance and Short Term Disability) plus Medical, Dental, Vision,
Supplementary Medical and Flexible Savings Accounts.
- Paid Training and opportunity for advancement!
- Paid Holidays & Vacation.
Who We Are:
Triage Partners, celebrating 17 years in business, provides
innovative, technology-enabled fiber installation services. We
start by finding the most highly-skilled technicians for the job.
Then we manage our services with our proprietary software to
streamline workflow and create efficiencies. In doing so, we are
able to find new ways to solve potential challenges because we know
our success is not just about working harder, it's about working
Please submit your resume via the Apply Now button! Or
Keywords: Triage Partners, Paramount , FiOS Service Installation Technician, Other , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!