Physical Therapist PRN
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Position: Physical Therapist PRN Setting: LTAC Location: Paramount,
CA Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary
team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work
together to form individualized care plans for our patients.
Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars
and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career
growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees
and developing future healthcare leaders. - The goal of our team is
to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are
meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing
environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and
exceed the needs of each patient -and family we serve. Ranked as
one of Fortune magazine's "Most Admired Healthcare Company" for 8
years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career
that touches lives. As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really
needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan,
and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the
nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs
that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with -regulatory,
licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state
where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Paramount , Physical Therapist PRN, Other , Paramount, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!